ES - Steppes stage

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu May 4 12:00:45 PDT 2000

yes it will fit in your truck,  it's 4 sheets of plywood with 2x6's nailed
to them and about 4 steps the same length.
 This is the same stage that we used at  Coronation.  It comes apart into at
least 7 or 8 pieces.
It just needs to be brought to our house  then the rented truck will be
loaded and taken to the site.

Arabella