ES - Business meeting

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Thu May 4 13:21:24 PDT 2000

I think we should have cake and Ice Cream  at the B & B's house.    Maybe
voer a paint fight  er...a...  can

Daniel

Sandeekg at AOL.com@ansteorra.org on 05/04/2000 02:52:32 PM

Please respond to elfsea at ansteorra.org

Sent by:  owner-elfsea at ansteorra.org

To:   elfsea at ansteorra.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: ES - Business meeting

    Now that everyone has been properly chastised, (Feargus for coming up
with suggestions that he thinks might help the situation, Caelin for not
having the 20/20 foresight to come up with the only solution months ago,
and
for being sick and not being able to do everything everybody needs, and
R-Mondo for having a sense of humor that not everyone can appreciate), lets
get down to real business and wish Honor, Trevor, Afan, and Armond(o) a
great
big Happy Birthday. Bring on the cake!!!! Bring on the Ice Cream!!!!! Bring
on the Party Hats and the singing. And for everyone who has ever made a
mistake - 20 lashes with a wet noodle. Elfsea is a place to HAVE SOME FUN.
Siobhan