ES - Mourn with us the passing of Peregrine Took

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun May 7 17:50:06 PDT 2000

I remember what it was like for me to lose my favorite cat.  He lived 15
years and died on Thanksgiving Day.  I still miss him and think fondly of
him.  I understand some of your loss.  May you find comfort in knowing that
your friends mourn with you and are there for you.

Sindara

At 08:27 PM 5/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Mourn with us the passing of Peregrine Took.
>
>He was a faithful cat, 18 1/2 years old, Robin's favorite. He was always
there when Robin needed him. He went to the sunny catnip fields today at
6:00 p.m. He never complained and was always a faithful defender of the home.

>We shall miss him deeply, as we have had him as long as we have been
married (almost).  His birthday was Halloween, October 31st, and he always
liked kids to come and wish him a "Happy Birthday" that night.  His passing
will affect us deeply for years to come.