ES - Thanks for painting, etc.

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Thu May 11 15:08:24 PDT 2000

Hi,
Xene here, and very behind in taking care of stuff.

Just wanted to post a public "Thank You" to all those who helped Llywelyn
and I last weekend.  His parents, Bill and Nancy were extremely helpful, all
around the house.

Anezka
Timothy
Wilem
Daniel
Siobhan
Arabella
Galen
Fearghus
Caelin
Pyro
Fritz
Crandall
(I hope I'm not missing anyone - I thought that Amy dropped by, too, but
that day is a blurr.)

Our friends painted, cut branches, planted a garden, pulled toilets, put
down vinyl, masked areas for painting, pulled off a door, then replaced it,
and most helpful of all - spirited away our children for awhile.

We truly appreciate all of our friends who were able to help us, personally.
Already, we have had three different families look at the house.  We have a
lot more work to do, but your help gave us the boost that we needed.

We hope that we can return the help to our friends when they ask.

Again, Thank You and God Bless,

Xene