ES - Springfaire Report

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Mon May 15 08:17:58 PDT 2000

Congratulations everyone on a wonderful event!

Can someone provide me with the complete name of the Lady who won bardic for
my regional report.  Was this the first contestant, the lady who created the
song about Pennsic and the archery target?  Sorry, I was not able to stay
until the end of the bardic competition.

Ceatta, please contact me with your list of winners for my regional report.

Julianna