ES - The First Knowne Worlde Costume Symposium

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Tue May 16 13:34:11 PDT 2000

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
As a Laurel it is important for me to be at Laurel's Prize Tourney. I also
suggest that anyone who is interested in getting lots of feedback and
recognition for their work enter. This is one of the few events in the
Kingdom where people see you with your work, so they can match faces with
work. You'll also probably get largesse from those admiring your projects!
	(Yes, Alessandra, I would like you to think about entering. assuming you
get more work done on your embroidery piece!)

----------
> From: Karie Mitchell <allessandre at hotmail.com>
> To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
> Subject: ES - The First Knowne Worlde Costume Symposium
> Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 8:51 AM
>
> >From: "Ladyarabella" <ladyarabella at home.com>
> >I am considering going to this event out of Kingdom.  It is the same
> > >weekend as Laurel's Prize tourney.  Sounds like a girly weekend to
>me.
> >Is anyone interested in going with me?
> >
> >Arabella
>
> As much as I would _LOVE_ to go, it is opposite of the Ansteorran
Laurel's