ES - Springfaire lost and found

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue May 16 18:58:17 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Lord Phelippe Descors asks:
(snip) > various cookware (Gilli, please let me know if you are short on
any)(snip)

Well, let me see.  A five well warming table, 2 400lb ice chests, and
a....Opps.  :)  Oh you mean that I took to Springfaire, don't you?;)

I'm pretty sure that all the pots except one had lids.  Now, I  have two
without lids.  So if you have a lid that looks like it would fit a 22 qt
pot, it's probably mine.  If that is the case and you are going to be at
Steppes Warlord, please drop it off at our tavern, Gilli's Place,  that will
be near the stage.

Thanks  alot,

Gilli

For good Food, eat at Gilli's Place.