ES - Re: ST - Springfaire Photos

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed May 17 07:19:47 PDT 2000

Greetings Don Duncan!

Yes, indeed I did manage a few photos during a moment that might be of great
interest to you, as well as others. Unfortunately (due to mundanity), my
photos will be a day or two before they go online. But I have reviewed them
and there are a few good ones of a certain ceremony in there. :-)  I'll post
to elfsea, steppes and ansteorra lists once they are up.

Lord Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol, Lord Elfsea