ES - Highland Games

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Thu May 18 18:36:57 PDT 2000

Hola!

Lady Medb is bringing her ice chests full of ice and she is bringing sodas
to share with the volunteers. Lady Medb, if I have this wrong please correct
me. I like the idea of only letting the adults into the ice chests. I know
how little ones are about sticking muddy fingers into clean ice. As far as
food, if there are folks who are volunteering who don't like the food that
will be sold onsite. I don't mind taking orders for fast food and going to
get it. There are a ton of fast food restraunts on Cooper St.

While we are on the subject on who is bringing what. So, far I have only 3
people volunterering to bring their pavilion(s). They are as follows:

Their Excellencies Galen and Allessandre
Lord Timothy
Lord Daniel and Lady Siobhan

I have been told that there are other pavilions in the Barony, but no one
else has stepped up and said they were bringing theirs or if we could borrow
it for the weekend.

I know I said I would e-mail all the volunteers sometime this week and I
have yet to have done so. I do most humbly apologize. It's no excuse, but my
while my parents are out of town this week, I have been house-sitting and
puppy-sitting. My database is on my computer at my house. If you are going
to be at Moot Monday night, please come see me if you are down for tickets.
I will be ordering extra tickets and if you have not placed your order by
Sunday night, again come see me and I'll put you down on the list.

Maria