ES - Highland Games

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Fri May 19 07:39:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/18/00 8:38:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
eleefink at consultant.com writes:

<< Their Excellencies Galen and Allessandre
 Lord Timothy
 Lord Daniel and Lady Siobhan

I am contacting people right now, personally to get a comitment on their
period pavillions. If we can get the Baronial pavillion set up, it really
adds ambiance to the demo. We don't want any mundane pavillions at all. The
screened pavillions were a necessary evil when that was all we had for shade,
but let's not this year. Let's try to look as much like a medievel encampment
as possible.
Lady Siobhan Ui Niall
Chancelor to the Exchequer  - Elfsea