ES - fighter practice

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun May 21 21:35:33 PDT 2000

Most of us were at the Glaslyn event which pitched the Baron/Baroness
of Elfsea against the Baron/Baroness of Steppes. It was lots of fun.
The names of the fighters where put on playing cards and the nobles
drew cards to build matches and then collected points based on the
wins. There was a light bear pit also. It had wondrous shows of
chivalry and occasional silliness.

Sorry we somehow did not get the word to you. You would have enjoyed
it.

Caelin