ES - Current financials

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun May 21 21:46:26 PDT 2000

For various reasons (including the bad weather on Friday), Elfsea
Springfaire did not make as much profit as planned. The result is
a shortfall of about $1,600 against our budgeted amounts for the
rest of the year. This can be made up in a variety of ways and we
will be discussing them at Moot Monday night. But this is about the
price we had set aside for a new pavilion. Their Excellencies, the
Treasurer, and I suggest we postpone the new pavilion until the next
budget cycle. We would still need to watch our expenditures, but
the current short fall would be eliminated.

If you have suggestions, please be sure to attend Moot and share
them with us.

In service,
Caelin