ES - Warlord Encampment

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Wed May 24 16:10:15 PDT 2000

Bless You, Lord Timothy!! :)

Maria

------Original Message------
From: "Rayburn, Timothy" <TRayburn at healthaxis.com>
To: "'elfsea at ansteorra.org'" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: May 24, 2000 8:45:33 PM GMT
Subject: ES - Warlord Encampment

Greetings Elfsea!

I have arranged, through the kindness of HL Borek, to have space reserved
for Elfsea at Steppes Warlord.  As there is a chance for reign, the
encampment will be located behind the bathhouse, near the Civic Center at
the site.  There should be banners and markings to note the land as Elfsea.

This encampment is open to ONE AND ALL from Elfsea who wish to camp with the
Barony.  I know that their excellencies are camping in this area, as are
several others who have responded.  We will find room for you if you would
like to camp with us.

The chosen land is on High Ground.  For skeptics I would note that I camped
on this land last year during the Great Flood, and the rising tide never got
within 100 feet of my tent.

I hope to enjoy the company of all my friends from the Barony at this event.

I remain,

Lord Timothy of Glastonbury
Bard of Mendersham
Resident of Elfsea