ES - Warlord Encampment

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Wed May 24 20:09:19 PDT 2000

A plea and an offer from House Bloodstone:
I'm not sure from the description exactly where Elfsea will be, however, I
would make one humble request on behalf of my Household. We have year after
year camped right next to the bathhouse right along the creek (near the foot
bridge to the stage building)(Where Philipe and Caetta were camped at
Springfaire). We would very much like to locate there again this year and to
stretch out along the creek to either side of the entrance to the bridge.
I'm not sure when the earliest time one of our members can make it out there
Friday, but I would ask that, if possible, could people try to leave that
area right along the creek open for us? Pretty please with sugar on top?
Remember that many of House Bloodstone's members live or play in Elfsea.
And now the offer:
Come and visit us and partake of our hospitality. We're fun! Or so we're
told! Also, though I cannot speak for everyone, I shall pledge my assistance
with setup/take down whatever is needed around the Elfsea camp. Yeah, I know
it's my job as Baronial Guard anyway, but it's the thought that counts
right!
Begging and pleading,
Lady Layla