ES - Warlord Encampment

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Thu May 25 07:11:01 PDT 2000

	By my remembering there are four rows of camping on that side of the
brook.  One is directly against the crook, one is directly against the
fence.  Depending on what is still available when my lady arrives the plan
will be to select a large piece of land that spans the two interior rows, so
that there is a road between the camps.

	While I am aware there are no trees, this is an acceptable problem I
feel when there is a chance for thunderstorms during the event.

Timothy of Glastonbury