ES - Spring Faire lost and found

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 14:04:43 PDT 2000

Sorry folks,

It takes me a while to get my life organized.  However, I still have a long
way to go.

I have put together the list of lost and found items I aquired from Spring
Faire.  I am not on the Ansteorran List so if a kind soul could send this to
that list.

Ok, here's the list:

1 arrow (orange fliching)
2 crossbow bolts (red fletching)
2 mugs (from the feast hall after court)
4 thowing knives (from the ax and knife throw area)
1 leather gorge (from the feast hall after court, I don't know that's where
I found it.)
1 outfit (found in the feast hall after court)
       The following pieces where in this bundle
       1 white shirt with lace cuffs and pearled sleeves
       1 red and black vest with gold accents
       1 long vest red and black knee length
       1 white piece of cloth

1 blue folding stool
1 buckler covered with blue denim cloth

That is what I have.  I know others in the Barony have aquired other items.
Please add them to this list and we can possibly find the right home for
this stuff.

In service (however slow.)
Raimond