ES - Steppes Warlord Report

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Sun May 28 17:21:26 PDT 2000

We did have a couple of injuries Saturday night. But, I'm not sure on all
the details. I'll let Lord Cailin tell you the details.  I stressed my back
while helping to herald the evacuation all over camp.

The tornado alarms did go off twice within a 5 minute time period.

I saw several lords during the wind storm helping to herald the camp and saw
that everyone got into the hall safe and sound.

To those that helped with the evacuation of our lords, ladies, children and
four legged friends. There were many others that helped with calming our
populace. Someone had the forsight to "herd" our children into the ladie's
privie. A gentleman went into the ladies privie with guitar in hand and sang
soothing children's songs to the children. Centurion Airaklee Wolf helped
the Chirurgeons with those that were injured (including myself). This was
all that I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears. There were many others
I'm sure, but I know not their stories.

To those that helped in anyway they could...VIVAT!!!

We have true heros in this Kingdom...

Maria de Vasquez