ES - Steppes Warlord Report

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Tue May 30 05:17:20 PDT 2000

You know the Bardic Circle was great when it was still the topic of
conversation at Dairy Palace, after the event was torn down.

I would note that Uriah, new resident of Elfsea and /talented/ storyteller,
also performed.  His piece drawn from the Bible, telling the story of Jude
was incredible.

Timothy