ES - Steppes Warlord Report

Patrick J.Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Tue May 30 13:47:30 PDT 2000

> I would note that Uriah, new resident of Elfsea and /talented/
> storyteller,
> also performed.  His piece drawn from the Bible, telling the story of Jude
> was incredible.
>
> Timothy

For those of you who met Ori only briefly, he originally hails from Israel
and
is working here in the DFW area in the computer industry.  He was so very
impressed
with the hospitality that he has received here that on the way home from the
event,
driving in his car,  he wrote a song about Ansteorra.  He called me last
night when
he got home because he was so proud of it.  If I can get a hold of him
before he heads
out on his trip, I'll see if he will give me permission to post it for
everyone.
He is heading back to Israel for a visit but should be back shortly.

He is very new to not only the SCA but American culture.  He is a very
engaging and
charming personality and I hope that everyone who meets him will make him
feel at
home.   ****Caution--he will skewer you with his wit when you least expect
it, be
careful!****

He is very, very excited about the bardcraft he has seen here and would love
to get
any kind of direction he can get.  If you would like to meet him and don't
know who
he is, please look me up.  I will be more than happy to introduce you if he
is at
the event.

In Service,
  Petruccio