ES - Arthurian Company

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue May 30 15:20:07 PDT 2000

Quoting becky demonja <wyrdling at email.msn.com>:

> greetings-
>
> 	I Have heard some about the Athurian Company, but would like to know more.
> Could you please enlighten us one and all.

The Arthurian Company, named after both the legendary
King Arthur, and also Elfsea's first Baron, Sir Arthur of
the Fen, is Elfsea's elite war-fighting unit, intended to
be able to have an impact greater than what would
normally be expected of the same number of fighters.  The
Company trains for war together, and fights together at
the annual Gulf War each spring.

The Company is dissolved at Spring Faire each year, and
reformed to train again for the next war.  Its first two
years have been very successful, punctuated by the fact
the Company was awarded the King's Battle Ribbon at Gulf
War this year, as the best Ansteorran unit.

At the core of the Company is commitment.  To be an
Arthurian, a person must make a commitment to be at
practice, and fight with the company at war.  The new
commander of the Company is Don Llywelyn, who is
presently recruiting.  The first batch of new members
will be sworn in at Scottish Festival.

Anyone interested in finding out about joining the
Arthurian Company absolutely should contact Don Llywelyn.

- Galen