ES - Mourn with us the passing of Peregrine Took

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sat May 6 18:27:03 PDT 2000

Mourn with us the passing of Peregrine Took.

He was a faithful cat, 18 1/2 years old, Robin's favorite. He was always there when Robin needed him. He went to the sunny catnip fields today at 6:00 p.m. He never complained and was always a faithful defender of the home.

We shall miss him deeply, as we have had him as long as we have been married (almost).  His birthday was Halloween, October 31st, and he always liked kids to come and wish him a "Happy Birthday" that night.  His passing will affect us deeply for years to come.

Mourn with us the passing of Peregrine Took.

Ceatta and Robin