ES - Thank you

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Mon May 15 08:11:55 PDT 2000

I would like to thank every one who helped us Friday night and all of
those who offered us help and tent space both friday and during the day
on Saturday. We are reminded many times of what a wonderful place we
live but rarely are we so visibly able to see what makes Elfsea a Great
Barony. We are grateful for all the assistance and offers, and hope one
day to be able to return the generosity of heart and spirit as was shown
to us as we faced the disaster of two tents falling victim to winds.

BTW for those who are wondering we have already received return
authorizations from Wenzel and hope to have the tents replaced in short
order.

Truly we are at home in Elfsea
Darius and Rosalia