ES - Meeting of the Order of the Azure Keystone of Elfsea

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri May 19 08:40:13 PDT 2000

There will be a meeting of the Order of the Azure Keystone of Elfsea
at Loch Ruad's Lughnasad event in August.  Please plan to attend.

Her Excellency and I wish to hear our fellow Companions' opinions on
three topics particularly:

standards for membership
candidates for the Order
plans for Elfsea Defender (we think you'll like this part)

We hope that this early announcement will make your planning
easier.  Please pass the word to other Companions of the Order.

Thanks!

- Galen of Bristol
Baron of Elfsea, Principal of the Order of the Azure Keystone of Elfsea