ES - From your Chronicler

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Sat May 20 17:38:05 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

At the last business meeting I had neglected to pass the calendar around
for everyone to mark and sense the Scroll will be published soon I opted
to use a web page to help me sort everything out.  The main reason for
this page is because before I left work today I was told to expect to
work until at least 7.00 Monday evening, so the chances of me getting to
Moot are slim.  So I'm hoping you all will take advantage of the fact
that I have both June and July posted in case you feel like planning
ahead.

Right now I need to know if Loch Ruadh or Dragonsfire Tor have anything
to add to it. I especially need to know if business meeting will still
be at Daniel & Siobhan's or if it will be moving to someone elses home
this next month.

If you have something to add to the calendar please email me at
alric at texas.net or descors at texas.net (this second email is not linked on
the web page) and the location of the web page is at
http://alric.home.texas.net/calendar/

In service to Elfsea,

	Lord Phelippe
	Chronicler

PS: sense it looks like I won't be able to get to moot I will bring the
lost & found stuff to practice on Wednesday.