ES - Baronial Pavilion

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Sat May 20 23:15:35 PDT 2000

Vivat Darius..

I'm sure if we all put our thinking caps on, we could put the money to
some good use.  Without throwing away something that is perfectly
good.

How about dividing it equally between all the officers, for them to use
for supplies for their particular off,  this would be in addition to
their
budget  for the new year,  which they do need to start thinking about.
When are the budgets due to be completed and turned in?

Seems to me I have heard in the past something about     October
only 5 and 1/2 months away???????????

Just my .02 cents worth
Innes