ES - Home

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sat May 27 18:17:06 PDT 2000

We left a bit early from Warlord as Robin was getting overheated, and I didn't want to drive home with a sick person in the car.  Anyway, we got home okay (though a bit damp when we got out of the car).  Hopefully, it wasn't too bad at Water lo.. I mean Warlord.

On the way, though, we hit something (still don't know what it was) that ripped the shreds out of the left rear tire.  So there I was, in garb, changing a flat, while robin, in garb, looked on.  At least it wasn't dark and raining when I did that!

Can't wait to see my new buckler when it gets hear in about a month!

Ceatta