ES - Missing a day at Warlord

P. Crandall pcrandal at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 08:17:27 PDT 2000

I guess that it is a good thing that I had to work today. Though I missed
the revelry on Sunday eve.
After I arrived home, I decided to cut back some roses that were trying to
scratch their way into my screens. And I found a bewildered kestral in my
back yard.
I had never realized how small they are. Just a bit bigger than my hand.
I called a rescue place in Dallas and took the bird there.
Kathy Rodgers (Rodgers Rescue) thinks he ate a cricket or mouse that had
been poisoned. She gave him some atropine and said he will probably get
better. She will contact me about whether I want to release him back at my
house or if she will, at the nature center.

Crandall