ES - A New list has been formed!!!

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Tue May 30 13:32:07 PDT 2000

I have created a new list for War! I have been hoping that those members
of Ansteorra's hard suit, heavy weapons, chivalric, (use the title of
your choice), fighters/fighting community would join me in this new
list.

The purpose of this new list is to discuss, share, and education of, and
for the populace of Ansteorra about War fighting. Topics on this list
should be war tactics, war strageties in general throughout history, war
units, war philosophies, and how best to organize and re-create war in
our Current Middle Ages.

I would like to encourage any and all interested to please subscribe to
this list.  The name of the new list is War-Ansteorra at egroups.com.

Thank you,

Lady Isolde von Rugen
Moderator and avid Ansteorran warrior