ES - generations in Ansteorra

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Mon Nov 6 06:05:39 PST 2000

I was there when Elfsea was still a shire and fighter practice was held at
Ronald of Evergreen's house.  I remember voting to call the shire populace
meetings "moots" and they were rotated among the homes of members.  I also
remember when we would stand up and briefly introduce our personas to
newcomers at moot.  And I always get the biggest grin on my face when I
remember Lady Crystal of Barrington Woods standing there with the huge smile
on her face announcing "My persona is Hollywood so I can wear anything I
want!"

Darcy
Former Hospitaler of the "Shire" of Elfsea