ES - Feast help

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Nov 6 09:08:36 PST 2000

Dear Nicolette et al,
It is my understanding that Sam's Clubs donate grocery goods to non-profit
groups.  You must write a letter of request some time in advance, and present
your proof of non-profit status, but apparently they are very willing to help.
Adriana Hambelton, the seneschal of Lindenwood, can give you more detailed
information on this, as they used this avenue for their Midsummer Ball this past
year.  Her email is:   Avatar472 at aol.com.

Thank you,
Catrin
Steppes