ES - Feast help

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 11:05:48 PST 2000

>La Madeline's is currently not donating at this time.  Nicolette

Oh wow.  Too bad.  Okay, Mara, say the word, and I'll help out with bread.
The beer bread I make is with about 3 cups of self-rising flour, 12 oz of
beer and 3 Tbsp of sugar.  Mix into a sticky lump, stick it in a greased
loaf pan, and voila, bread.  Has a nice texture, not really "sandwich"
bread, but probably would go nicely with a feast.

Anyhooo! let me know.

Alessandra