ES - generations in Ansteorra

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Nov 6 15:25:54 PST 2000

Then there are those times when you think back to your first full weekend
event...

You remember magic that you felt that first Saturday night - the cool
crisp Spring air, the roads are lite by torch light, you can hear the
drummers in the distance; the passerbys on the road address you
"good evening milady".  You attend your first bardic and are awestruck by
the songs and the poetry - all told from the performers heart.

Then leaving on Sunday, and asking yourself "why do I have to leave?!  Why
can't the magic last forever!

(Elfsea Springfaire, May, 1997)

Lavina

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, S. M. Pelfrey wrote:

> Bug the Bard ...... Bug the Bard .......Bug the Bard
>

> What else do you remember?
>
> If you remember please set those memories to paper (or computer) and send
> them to the elfsea stories page.  smp99harp at hotmail.com
>
> This is our history if we don't perserve it we will lose it.
>
> Please....Please....Please
>
> Even if you only remember a small part your part combined with others will
> eventually paint a picture.
>
> Cassandra Palfrey
>
> Bug the Bard ...... Bug the Bard .......Bug the Bard

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***