ES - LPT

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:38:59 PST 2000

Thanks Alessandra.  I knew I would miss a wonderful time.  Oh well, there
is always another one in 2 years and Kingdom A&S next year.

Well, it looks like I will just have to display my works at 3 Kings.

Lavina
(who is wiping away the tears because she was sick and couldn't go!)

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Karie Mitchell wrote:

> >Did anyone go to Laurel's Prize Tourney?  How was it?  How many showed
> >up?  Any comments?  Anyone?
> >
> >Lavina
>
> Lavina,
>
> Did you think I wouldn't tell you how it went?  :)
>
> It was a short trip down the "Ansteorran Corridor".  Mistress Stella and I
> arrived early (approximately 9:30 - 10:00 am), but there were several people
> already set up and displaying their arts.  My, there was quite a few people.
>
> People from Elfsea included myself, Darius (Rosalie was there, but I did not
> see her display), Rixende, and Ameline's display (but not herself, she had
> other business).
>
> There was also Suzanna the Herbalist, and several other Steppes artisans.
> There were also a host of other people from around the Kingdom, people from
> Stargate and people from Northkeep.
>
> Their Highnesses were there to present a few awards: _Lady_ Willow (not our
> Willow) recieved a Thistle for Fiber Arts, Mistress Stasia(?) received a
> Star of Merit, and another Tempio couple received AoA's.  If any heralds out
> there would like to correct me - please do.  My memory for awards and names
> is usually bad.
>
> It was a "small" event; there was plenty of display space (we even had a few
> empty tables).  People were very laid back, not a lot of activity.  The
> Laurels held 2 circles with TRH's, both were short though, so it did not
> _look_ too taxing (Stella may correct me there).  There was a nice sideboard
> during the midday, plenty to eat and drink.
>
> Most people left the event in the early evening.  I do not know how long
> they had the site, but I think most of us were gone by early evening.
> Stella and I got back around 8 pm.
>
> At'sa my 2000 lire,
>
> Alessandra

***ladylavina at email.com***