ES - generations in Ansteorra

doug turnage wolf77777 at juno.com
Wed Nov 8 08:21:55 PST 2000

I remember them too and consider it time well spent. Do you remember Ranolf
the gentleman he was almost 7ft tall. I remember Adler clanking around in
his plate legs. I remember Gunnar of the many names and his chainmail. I
remember many dreams and good times. The dreams and good times still
continue I just have a little more silver and grey on the rooftop.

Airaklee