ES - generations in Ansteorra

doug turnage wolf77777 at juno.com
Thu Nov 9 05:36:45 PST 2000

I thought you were still only 19.

------Original Message------
From: elyssa99 at swbell.net
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Sent: November 9, 2000 3:34:08 AM GMT
Subject: Re: ES - generations in Ansteorra

Yes I remember Ranulf very well I see his lady every now and then.  His
health
is very poor.  The first time I met Ranulf was way back in 81 or so.  I
asked
him what time it was and he looked up at the sky and told me the exact time.
was puzzled the rest of the day until I later found out that he had just
looked
at his pocket watch LOL (boy did I feel stupid) I am sure he enjoyed messing
with a newbie and a teenager at that .

doug turnage wrote:

> I remember them too and consider it time well spent. Do you remember
Ranolf