ES - [Fwd: [SCA-Drummers] Daveed here!]

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Thu Nov 9 19:20:17 PST 2000

Thank you for the info Crandall!  Just to let you know what has been
arranged so far:

Sir Daveed, OL, drummer for the band Turku, will be visiting the Dallas/Ft.
Worth area the week of Nov.14th.  On Sunday, November 19th, he will be
teaching a seminar for beginner thru advanced drummers on hand drumming
techniques and drills from 1:00pm-4:00pm.  Seminar will be held at Desert
Dancer Studio & Imports in Bedford.  Cost is $25 and there will be open
drumming and socializing afterwards.  Please call to pre-register as spaces
are limited.  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn drum
techniques from a master drummer.  Sir Daveed will also provide a workshop
handout on the seminar.  For more information contact:

Lady Daungerous
director at desertdancer.com
817-285-6445
Desert Dancer Studio & Imports
800 Brown Trail Suite D
Bedford, TX  76022

Please pass this info to any who may be interested. And forgive me if it
posted to you more than once.  This is a great opportunity for SCA drummers,
to have one of own share his incredible talent.  I wanted to make sure noone
missed out.

Dancing the Dream, Dreaming the Dance,

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.