ES - Solarium

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Sun Nov 12 16:04:04 PST 2000

Greetings from Xene on this cold, wet Sunday evening,

I am unable to hold Solarium tomorrow at my house due to an emergency work
commitment.

Is anyone else interested in having Solarium at their house this month?
Could we have it on a Wednesday instead?

The reason that I ask is that Wednesday is the day least likely to conflict
with Elfsea Baronial Meetings in the evening.  It is also the day that most
teachers never miss work.  Mondays and Fridays are usually good work days
for me as a substitute teacher.

I have included Steppes in this missive for those who would might be
interested in a daytime A & S guild where everyone gathers for coffee, tea,
sewing, laying out projects, etc.  The Solarium was designed for those
people who schedules precluded many evening guild meetings due to having
young children or evening jobs.  We generally meet around 9:00 and go until
2:00 at the latest.  It's also a great time to test out recipes and to have
others look at your A & S projects and documentation.

In Service,

Mistress Xene