ES - Camping together (was Autumn Melees)

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Nov 15 07:51:51 PST 2000

Our Baroness said:.

"And others will also pack enough food for an army (Xene, Arabella, etc.)
Others have equipment that makes it easier to get food hot (Padraig &
Polydore, Caelin, Crandall, etc.)"
____________________

Xene and Arabella are not attending Autumn Melees this time.  We are staying
home with the children.

And I do not usually pack enough food for an army.  I just hate to run out
of sustenance and would hate for any of my friends to do the same.  Usually,
I do bring some home to eat for the rest of the week, so I have been making
a concerted effort to bring just exactly the right amount of food plus
approx. 10%.

So, please don't count on Xene bringing food for everyone.  Our larders are
not that large, nor are our pocketbooks.

Xene