ES - Bordermarch Fall Melees

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Wed Nov 15 11:15:26 PST 2000

I'll caravan down there with you, but unfortunately I won't be able to
take anyone with me(unless they can fins another ride back).  It is my
intention to leave the site as soon as the melees are over to drive to
Austin where I'll be meeting up with some friends to dive at Lake Travis
Sunday morning.

But do count me in as one warm body to pack in a tent.  I'd rather not
set up a tent just to take it down the next morning while I'm trying to
armor up.  :-)

-Bjorn