ES - Cloaks

Misty Hoehn mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Thu Nov 16 17:58:31 PST 2000

I am not the "Cloak Making Queen" but I made a reversable cloak a little
while ago, and love how it turned out. It is real easy to make and takes
no time to do.  If you would like I could help you.  I am usually free
on the weekends (unless there is an event) And I am off the Friday after
Thanksgiving.  Just let me know.

Honour
--
Misty Hoehn