ES - Archery Sites for Monthly Archery practices

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Nov 22 05:46:30 PST 2000

Are you talking about the Archery Range in Denton - I mean Copper Canyon
(just East of Denton)?  The name of the range escapes me at the moment.
Anyway, if this is the site you are talking about, I've checked this
site out and it's an outdoor range and expensive. It's something like
$65/year and you can bring 1 guest 1 time.  There's a lock on the gate and
the paid member gets the combination.

They have (plastic) animal targets placed at varous ranges and there are
something like 3 different types ranges (i.e. round targets, animal
targets, etc).

Also, they hold alot of competitions out there, so you can use the
range anytime that they are not holding a tournament.

If you are talking about a totally different range, I apologize for taking
up everyone's time with this message.

Lavina
(who has lived in Denton for something like 30 years)

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Wilim Penbras wrote:

> For any interested parties, Kerrick and I are scheduled to go out to the Denton County Range this Saturday at 1300 to see what it's like and if it's worth following up on.  (Military Time isn't very period... what's 1300 in Bells?  What did they use to indicate time?  Don't tell me a watch or a sundial or something Or I'll have to consider violence.)
>
> Anyone who'd like to come let me know and I'll get you directions to a site.  Also who and how many would be interested in Regular archery practices? It's more a question of how many people on a regular basis and how regular a basis it should be.
>
> In Service,
>      Wilim Penbras

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or