ES - In sorrow, Lady Nina Natasha

Heather Ault htault at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 16:24:22 PST 2000

My lady,

Please pass our condolences to Lord Randall. While I
never had the honor of meeting Lady Nina, I have heard
nothing but wonderful things about her. She will be
missed by all.

With deepest sympathy and respect,
Eleanor Cleavely and Sebastian de la Mesa

--- "Wainwright-Sims, Jewell"
<jwainwright at taylorpub.com> wrote:
> Lady Nina Natasha (Noreen Hartman), beloved wife of
> Lord Randall Hawkwood
> (Randall Hartman), is lost to us. As soon as funeral
> arrangements are final,
> I will notify.
>
> In sorrow,
> Julianna Vertue

=====
Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die.
Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.
      --- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe