ES - Yule revel herbs

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon Nov 27 18:20:47 PST 2000

Mara--
    I got fresh herbs for the feast I did 2 Springfaires ago at Metro Webb
food suppliers in Arlington.  1411 W. Randol Mill Rd. 817-274-9994.  Great
people! I'm not sure if they're still there, since it's been almost two
years, but try them.  Good prices and they will gladly order (in bulk) what
you want.

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba