ES - Tanglewood Trip

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Fri Nov 3 13:27:37 PST 2000

	This Sunday I am going to the Tanglewood site, and invite everyone
to come out with me.  Sunday promises to be clear, but I will be there rain
or shine.  To get to the site you can follow the directions below.  I can be
reached on my cellphone at 817-939-6492 or my wife at 817-939-6498.  The
latest I will arrive is 1:30 PM, perhaps earlier.

	David Hall should be there basiclly all day.  I am including below
the directions to the site from the Austin area, in case those on the way
back from Laurel's Prize Tourney would like to come out and view the site on
the way back.  At the current time I know of nearly half a dozen people who
intend to view the site, and the more the merrier.

	I will have a camera with me this time, and hope to come back from
the trip with a rough map, pictures, a report on the progress of the site,
and a more acurate measurement of the number of people the site can hold at
the moment (to be able to help David know how much more camping space we
might need.  Also, to address concerns about cars and the roads I will be
trying several scenarios on the road to see how bad it really is, with your
concerns in mind.

Honor Super Gloria,

Timothy of Glastonbury
Steward of Elfsea Springfaire

----

DIRECTIONS From the Austin Area:
1. Take I-35 NORTH to Hwy. 31 in Waco.
2. Take Hwy. 31 EAST to FM 3050 near Silver City.
3. Take a LEFT onto FM 3050 ~ drive 0.5 miles
4. Then take the FIRST RIGHT (3055) ~
drive 0.5 miles
5. Tanglewood Forest will be on your LEFT.

Directions from Dallas:
Take 45 South to Corsicana Business Exit, follow business exit until you
come to an overpass, take the road on the right side of the overpass and go
to the1st light (Hwy 31) and make a right. Follow this road through
Corsicana and about 10 miles out start looking for 3050 on the right. Take
3050 to 1st right (3055) and follow that road to the end where you will see
the guard shack.