ES - Thank you for all your prayers...

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:43:00 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

My great thanks to everyone who remembered my father this day.  My mother
just called and said that he came through with flying colors.  The doctors
did a quadruple by-pass (just because they were there)
and my father is already doing well.

They are keeping him in the hospital for several days for observation.  He
should be home again by Sunday or Monday.  My sisters are coming to Texas
and I am going to San Antonio on the next flight possible.

Thank you all.  I cannot believe how incredibly blessed I am, and then
somethings comes along to remind me all over again.  I thank God every day
and I thank you all - from the bottom of my heart.

Love,
Alessandra