ES - A&S night Leatherworking

sherry tanwyn at flash.net
Tue Nov 14 17:58:49 PST 2000

Greetings all....
This is just a reminder about the A&S night Leather workshop

When: Monday evening the 20th (3rd Monday of the month)
from 7:30 until 9:30ish.

Where: My house...714 Greenleaf Dr, Arlington 76017
this is 2 miles south of I-20 on Mattlock. and one block north of Sublet.
(look for the 2 story pepto pink house on the right and it's the next turn to your right) then we are the 8th house on the left.
817-465-5148 if you need detailed directions

What are we doing?:  Bring a project, (belt pouch, sheath, etc.)  what ever tools you have, & lots of questions. If you need some tools you don't have,  call me and I'll see what we can find.
Need an idea... call maybe I can help.
If you just have some questions,  that's fine too.
This work shop is meant to help you with your projects, however that may be.

Cost: A smile and to teach something you know to someone else!

also If you know you are going to be attending and you have an extra second send me a quick reply to tanwyn at flash.net so I can have a bit of an idea on how many to expect.

In Service and now out of breath,  ;o)
HL Tanwyn~