ES - Wed. night practice

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Wed Nov 22 12:50:03 PST 2000

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
The weather forcast is calling for 100% chance of rain tonight and when it
gets here it is supposed to be a gully washer, so I am going to stay home
from practice tonight.

Looking at the schedule posted for Uncommon Con, there are three one hour
slots for SCA demos. 2-3 PM on Friday, 11AM-12 on Saturday and Sunday at
5PM. Lord Caelin has found out that those participating in the demo won't
have to buy a ticket, because the demos are in an area outside the actual
seminars. We will need fighters, dancers and possibly warm bodies to baby
sit a sign up table, the hours of which I do not know. Hopefully, Caelin
will get back to us with more information soon. We are on the schedule for
this thing, so we need to show up and do something at least during the
scheduled times.
Bert and I plan to be there but we will need HELP!

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody, and if you are going to be in town come
out th the Con!
In service,
HE Stella