ES - Demo at Treetops International School

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun Nov 26 21:38:18 PST 2000

I had hoped to share this with all at Moot, but I probably won't be there
again this month.  I will be attending the Memorial Service for Lady Nina
Natasha.  On the 16th of November I came to work at Treetops International
School in garb as Sindara to speak in my director's World Geography class.
They are studying the Renaissance.  I ended up also speaking to the 6-8
grades.  The Director would like to know if we could get a demo together
for either December 5 or 7 at 10am for his class?  I will have more details
tomorrow night.  Anyone interested can e-mail at sindara at pobox.com.  He may
also be interested in an evening or weekend demo.  I will supply more
details as I get them.

In service,
Sindara