ES - December schedule at Duncan & Larissa's

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:25:39 PST 2000

Hi everybody....sorry to do this in this manner, but it is the fastest to be
sure!

Duncan and Larissa's House *....Holiday Schedule....*

After December 17th (which is the Order of the Rose Tournament)
Sir Duncan and I will be on vacation from our hobby until the big New Year's
Eve Party, which means...

No Technical practice on Monday's

No gathering at the House during Wednesday Fighter Practice

Duncan may or may not be at Practice at the Park on Wednesday's but I am
sure everyone else will....

Absolutely no Thursday Night armoring

And no Sunday afternoon Ladies Sewing and Terrorist Society and Men's BBQ
Club.

Love, Hugs, and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Larissa