ES - Indoor sites

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:38:16 PST 2000

How about Fielder Road Baptist Church here in Arlington? It's absolutely
HUGE. They have their own private school there and the school building is 2
stories tall. They also have a large grassy area and a playground for the
kiddos and lots of parking space (they have an off-site parking lot about a
block down the street, as well). I would think that they would kitchen area,
too. Though alcohol might be a problem, though I can't say for sure.

Unfortunately, I'm not a member there, but I had a friend that went there
ages ago and she said that they are really nice people. So, they might let
us use their facilities. It's worth a try.

Maria